CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN (CO) services available
Cheapest processing fees in Singapore
Fastest processing times
Credit facilities available
Central location with no ERP charges
SMCCI supports electronic Certificate of Origin submissions via the eCO system too. The eCO system is a web-based system that provides an integrated, electronic process for faster online application of your Ordinary Certificate of Origin (CO). With the eCO system, you can conveniently manage applications and certifications.
Click on the links below to find out about the various criteria and documents required in the application of the Certificate of Origin:
1) SMCCI CO Guidelines
2) ANNEX A Specimen Signatures of Authorized Signatories.pdf
3) ANNEX B Letter of Indemnity for SMCCI Members Only.pdf
4) ANNEX C Letter of Indemnity for Non-Members Only.pdf
5) ANNEX D Letter of Declaration by Manufacturer.pdf
6) ANNEX E Letter of Declaration by Supplier.pdf
7) ANNEX F Letter of Declaration by Exporter for Foreign Origin of Goods.pdf
8) ANNEX G Letter of Manufacturing Cost Statement.pdf
9) ANNEX H Letter for Late Application.pdf
10) ANNEX I Letter for Cancellation.pdf
Certificate of Origin (TDB 3) forms are available at the Singapore Malay Chamber of Commerce and Industry office and all other Singapore Chambers of Commerce.
CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN (CO) ENDORSEMENT FEES
The express service is chargeable at $12.00 per set for SMCCI Members and $16.50 per set for non-members.
15 Jalan Pinang
(65) 6297 9296