INVESTMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The Investment Advisory Committee (IAC) was established to elevate the business’ performance of SMCCI’s SME members by providing financial advisory support that is aligned to their strategic goals.
The objectives of the IAC are as follows:
- To provide advisory support on the development of SMCCI and/or its members’ overall investment strategy.
- To consider and advise strategic, trade and portfolio investments and divestments of the SMCCI and/or its members in accordance with the SMCCI’s policies and directives, and in accordance to its Memorandum & Articles of Association
- To review and advise changes in the SMCCI Investment Policy (if available) in line with the SMCCI Board’s policies and directives.
- To review and evaluate any financing offers and banking facilities for SMCCIand/or its members.
- To advise SMCCI and/or its members on capital expenditure and operational efficiency.
- To advise on investment and expansion related matters of SMCCI’s members, particularly those that have been identified as having high potential and scalability.
- To assist, where necessary, in providing relevant networks or assistance to SMCCI’s members in optimizing their investment strategy.
The IAC comprises of an esteemed group of professionals from the finance industries, with decades of experience in working with SMEs
Mr Noor Imam Beck
Mr Basheer Buhari
Mr Hafeez Naim
Mr Walshalafah Bin Salleh
Miss Mardiana Abdul Aziz
Mr Shamir Wahid
SMCCI Board of Directors Liaison Officer
APPLICATION WINDOW BY SMES
iac schedule 2019 – 2021
15 Jalan Pinang
(65) 6297 9296