CAREERS AT SMCCI
Senior Executive, Digital Transformation Office
The digitalisation transformation Senior Executive plays an essential role in the conceptual development and operationalisation of the digitalisation strategy for members of the chamber.
- To collect data on the current state of digitalisation of the Chamber’s members’ businesses to create a cohesive digitalisation blueprint of our members
- Determine and identify the digital requirements of each members and to promote the adoption of new digitalisation initiatives to the businesses.
- Research and work closely with technology partners to encourage the adoption of new digital technology.
- To conceptualise and operationalise programmes and workshops to members to broaden their knowledge and acceptance of the various aspects of digitalisation.
- To plan and execute campaigns and events to promote the adoption of digital initiatives.
- Provide personalised assistance and support to members on digitalisation of their business as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and encourage the less tech-savvy merchants to adopt digitalisation
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to write reports, correspondence and deliver presentations to a high standard
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognised university preferred
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract (until 31st Oct 2021)
15 Jalan Pinang
(65) 6297 9296