Protégé KitaOctober 9, 2019
To All Members of The Singapore Malay Chamber of Commerce & Industry,
This is to officially notify you that the 61st Annual General Meeting of the Singapore Malay Chamber of Commerce & Industry will commence on:
Date : Friday, 19th June 2020
Time : 3 PM – 5 PM (Registration opens from 2 PM onwards)
Venue: AGM to be held online* (further details will be shared in due course)
*In accordance to the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020
- To consider and pass the minutes of the 60th Annual General Meeting
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report of SMCCI for the financial year ended 31st December 2019
- To receive and adopt the audited accounts of SMCCI for the financial year ended 31st December 2019
- Appointment of External Auditor for financial year ended 31st December 2020
- To receive and adopt proposed changes to the SMCCI Memorandum & Articles of Association (M & AA)
- To transact any other business of an Annual General Meeting
Please note that the link to the official AGM documents will be sent via your emails, and will be released, according to the notice period provided for in the SMCCI M & AA.
We seek the understanding of our members to ensure that the link and documents are not circulated to unauthorised parties.
Please RSVP your attendance for the AGM via the Eventbank platform
by 16th June 2020.
Attendance at the AGM will be restricted to members in goodstanding.
Ordinary/Professional members who wish to appoint a proxy to attend on their behalf, please go to the documents link and submit the form to the SMCCI secretariat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org